OPEN HOUSE*Sun, Feb 16 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM~**2 private master suites!! Picturesque setting with authentic feeling of history expressed all around, this property offers a get-away feel with a spectacular location that is close to everything!5 Bedrooms, 4 full Baths 2 half bathrooms, 2 car garage. Inground 8'pool w/ diving board & Polaris cleaner. Over 5,000 Sq. Ft. with a 1 bedroom detached guest house, living quarters known as the Bell House. Adorned with 7 working 18th century working fireplaces.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Mason, Stone, Cedar Exterior
5,656 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Stove, Surface Unit(S), Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Skylights, Storm Window
- 5. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Stone, Cedar
- Balcony, Breezeway, Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Metal, Slate
- Pool Description
- Filtered, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Kennel, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)