Desire an updated house with old charm? Need abundant parking? Need a 2-car garage, and a no maintenance deck with a park-like view? You'll also likely see wildlife while relaxing on the deck. This property has it! Spacious first floor with a cool office area that can be used for a homework area or turned into a sunroom. Convenient main level laundry. Central air was added in 2019. Heat pump with propane furnace backup was also added in 2019, as well as water heater replacement. Kitchen was updated in 2018. There's even a goldfish pond to enjoy. Located very close to schools, medical facilities, a popular ice cream store, a convenience store, and the community college.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,584 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Mud Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Poured
- Storm Window
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price