This Custom and Quality Built Contemporary is Spacious and has a Desirable Open Floor Plan. The First Floor Owners Suite has Beautiful Crown Molding, Inlet Carpet with Hardwood Surround, a Huge Walk In Closet and a Bath with Separate Ceramic Tub/Shower and Ceramic Tile Floors. You must see the Remarkable Views from the Great Room which also Boasts Soaring Vaulted Ceilings. There's a Light filled Loft with Several Skylights and a White Washed Brick Floor to Ceiling Fireplace with an Efficient Wood Burning Insert. The Kitchen has Granite, a Gas Range and is Open to the Dining Room and Great Room. The Laundry Room is close to the Kitchen and close to the 2 Car Attached Garage. There's a Shed/Workshop with Electric and Plenty of Parking Spaces. French Doors Open to the Large Deck where you can Relax and Marvel at the Extensive Custom Hardscapes. Such a Private and Peaceful Setting yet only a few minutes to everything Westminster has to offer. Call Your Agent to make an apt today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
2,627 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Loft
- Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price