Once in a Lifetime Opportunity! Enjoy Breathtaking Views and Abundance of Storage with this modest home on a 5.02 acre lot. 24'x50' Storage building with steel roof and electric service is the Largest of the 3. A converted 28'x19' barn has storage on top and underneath. Detached 24'x24' Garage is Perfect for the car buff. An attached 23'x21 Garage allows plenty of room and access to main house. Pellet Stove in the Breakfast Room and Wood Burning Fireplace in Living Room keeps the house cozy and warm. Large Bathroom complete with a 2 person jetted tub and oversized shower. 1/2 Bath inside Bedroom 2! Separate dining room for more formal dinners. Bedroom 3 just off the breakfast room currently used as an office. Laundry Room Off the Kitchen. Large 11x15 Sunroom off the Breakfast Room allows for access to the patio. Large paved patio with firepit in the back for fun and privacy. Parking for 10+ of your closest friends! Make this one yours before it's gone! Estate Sale, everything is ASIS. Zoning is Agricultural!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Septic, Public Sewer
1,650 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Electric service available
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood, Other. Other.
- 2. Wood-burning, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Other, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Private, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price