Stunning Rancher located within Westminsterâs city limits but thereâs NO CITY TAXES! This Quality Built 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom home has all the Character & Charm of homes built in the past . It has an all brick exterior, stone walkways, hardwood floors, wood beams, crown molding, wainscoting, built- in shelving and three brick wood fireplaces that have been inspected and repaired â one fireplace is even double sided. The owner managed to beautifully renovate the home with all the following modern conveniences yet he kept the Character and Charm. It boasts a New Roof, New Windows, New Electric, New Plumbing, 2 New HVAC units, Renovated Baths and a New Gorgeous, Superior Designed Kitchen with large island, stainless appliances, granite counters and tiled backsplash. Letâs not stop there because the Lower Level can be used as an in-law suite with a Kitchen , New Flooring, Renovated Bath and it does not feel like a lower level because it is a large light filled space with it's Large New Windows. Approximately 3600 square feet of finished living space! Laundry on both levels. You must see this truly remarkable home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,667 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- 3. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price