Hurry Large spacious Ranchers are hard to find, This is an Estate Sale being conveyed AS IS but the home has been well cared for and shows well. Has an open style floor plan everything is on the main floor and some things have been converted to make it wheel chair friendly. Master has level walk in shower, ramp in the garage to get into main floor, lower vanities and cabinets, very large room sizes and a huge unfinished walk out basement for loads of storage or space to make your own. Great location close to everything on a Cul-de-sac street. Public Gas,water & sewer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,709 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Chairlift, Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)