Life on the Mason Dixon Line... from the fields, to the treelined driveway you will love your new views! Out front is PA and all it's wonder, and out your back window it's Maryland's rolling hills. Very private setting on top a hill. Your next home is immaculate! Its features include, but are not limited to: gorgeous hardwood floors, natural lit rooms tastefully decorated, eat-in kitchen and formal dining room, sunken family room with wood burning brick fireplace w/insert. Step out back to the patio or relax on the deck with retractable awning. Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom, attached master bath has Jack and Jill sinks, the walk in closet could be a sitting/dressing room. 2 additional secondary bedrooms share a hall bath. Fully finished basement has 4th bedroom. Bilco doors walk out from basement to rear yard. Side loading garage, and a parking pad as well as driveway for parking. Call me today, this one will go fast!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,386 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Valley, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Back Yard, Not In Development. Level, Private, Rear Yard, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price