**The convenience of city living in a beautiful suburban feeling neighborhood! This spectacular Victorian home, in pristine condition, is a site to be seen. A seamless blend of modern conveniences combined with historic character and architectural details. The owner spared no expense when doing renovations of the house, all while keeping the intricate trims and vibrant colors of Victorian architecture. The richly decorative and ornate features of the home include detailed millwork, beautiful windows, wainscoting, crown moldings, and rafter tails. This home, on fabulous Willis St. in Westminster, has it all! Enter the home by way of the grand wrap-around porch and step inside to appreciate the respect that was given to the history of the home. The vestibule opens to an inviting foyer with a turned staircase and hardwood floors, which extend throughout the home. Continue on to the elegant dining room featuring French doors; then onto the addition; 1st floor master suite with tranquil sunroom add backdrop of the oversized garage, manicured lawns and beautiful planting beds. A perfect place to entertain family and friends for a summer cookout. The first floor rounds out with a renovated laundry room and full bathroom. The second floor includes a spacious master suite with a sitting area, tons of closet space and an ensuite bath. Relax in the over-sized tub while enjoying the abundance of natural light coming through the elegant windows. Head upstairs to the 4th bedroom, on its own floor, with a vaulted ceiling and built-in bookcase. The location of this home is second to none! There is no need to drive anywhere with the myriad of great dining, shopping and entertainment Westminster has to offer! Additional pole barn for more storage!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, Victorian
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,753 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiators.
- Heated, Poured, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Double Pane
- 1. Insert, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Patio, Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 135.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price